Sunday 12 February 2012

Bait Shack - Part one

I've started to construct my bait shack, (Garden shed) it's only a frame at the moment but all four sides are ready to be clad in feather edge boards. The laborious task of painting the boards before their attached lies ahead but as soon as this has been done the big erection can take place then a roof can be put on top to keep the weather out.

Plans!
Front and back panels

Side panel with window
It's only the weather that's stopping anything from happening at the moment but I should be able to do a bit more work on my shack in the next few weeks. It's also the weather that's keeping me from the bank, everywhere I want to go is solid under ice, I might go down to the river soon as I haven't had a Chub yet this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment