Tuesday 16 June 2009

What a drag!

I've not been fishing for a couple of weeks, other stuff that needed tending to kept me away from the lake, the Carp have also been spawning so it's good to let them get on with thing's in peace.


Preparation for the Ryton open day saw me at the lake on the Saturday afternoon/evening, I was to be fishing from the disabled peg on Sunday and giving advise on fishing the lake when asked. (Hopefully catching something too!!) I borrowed a weed rake to try and clear a couple of spots ready to bait up and try to attract some fish in readiness, this proved to be a little harder than first thought, all the rake did was flatten the weed, after a few minutes it was back as it was before raking. I still baited the spots ready and hoped that the fish would still show.

No comments:

Post a Comment